Skills Development (SD)
Skills Development means monetary contributions to the upliftment of skills for existing company employees
- 6% spend of salaries = 20 points.
- In house or in academy training (accredited training available).
- Learnerships & Internships available.
- You can earn 8 points if you invest 6% of your payroll on the training of black people. It used to be 3%.
- Another 4 points can be received if you spend 0.3% of your total payroll on learning programmes for disabled, black employees.
- By participating in learnerships, apprenticeships and internships you can claim 4 points if 2.5% of your staff is enrolled on such programmes and another 4 points if 2.5% of your company’s headcount are black unemployed learners.
- You earn an additional 5 bonus points if all your unemployed learners will be gainfully employed at the end of the learnership.
- Training can be done in house or in academy training (accredited training available).
- We have a wide array of Fundamental Skills (Soft / Life) and Technical Skills training available.
Technical Skills training topics include:
Banking / Credit / Risk
Bookkeeping / Accounting
Learnerships & Internship.
A Learnership offers training in a specific field while earning money simultaneously and is primarily for people with matric as their highest qualification. You should be awarded a certificate after completion of a learnership which indicates your level of achievement. You will then be able to look for a job or further your education in that specific field.
An Internship, is an opportunity for people with a degree or diploma to gain practical experience in a possible place of employment or in their field of study. Interns are employed at a company for a limited amount of time which lasts from one week to 12 months. Most times, an internship is required during your study course in order to complete your qualification. Just as with a Learnership, you also get paid during an Internship.
- National Certificate in Banking (NQF 5 – 12 months)
- National Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 5 – 12 months)
- National Certificate: Bookkeeping (NQF 3 – 12 months)
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Bookkeeper (NQF 4 – 12 months)
- National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting (NQF 5 – 12 months)
- Certificate: Office Administration (NQF 5 – 12 months)
- National Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF 5 – 12 months)
- We can design and run internships on your behalf